To provide an outstanding education in which everyone can develop his or her aptitudes and abilities to the full.
Our Mission Statement'Learning Together and Having Fun'
- For all pupils to develop into successful learners and achieve their full potential through high quality purposeful teaching.
- To nurture and develop every child to become responsible and caring members of the community.
- To work in genuine partnerships with families and the wider community.
- To provide for every child an enjoyable, broad and balanced curriculum in a high quality, caring, secure and stimulating environment.
- To challenge, support and develop staff to create an outstanding workforce.
Barnwell Academy is staffed by a committed and talented team of teachers, teaching assistants, office and premises staff, and supported by an active Governing Body. We firmly believe that a key factor in helping children develop and achieve lies in the relationship between home and school.