Freedom of Information
Please see below our policy and guide to assist you with your FOI requests:
Governance at Barnwell Academy Trust
Barnwell Academy Trust makes available for public inspection:
- the agenda for every meeting of the trustees, local governing bodies and committees
- the approved minutes of each meeting
- any report, document or other paper considered at each meeting.
Please submit a freedom of information request to email@example.com detailing your reason for the request and trustees will consider and release the requested information.
The trust may exclude from any item any material relating to:
- a named teacher or other employee or proposed employee
- a named pupil or student at the academy, or candidate for admission or referral to it
- any matter which, by reason of its nature, the trustees are satisfied should remain confidential.